My great new Template!

I was getting bored with my old blogger template.  Last night, I went on a search for a new one, free or purchasable.

There were a lot of options out there, but mostly for Wordpress.  Then I found DesignerBlogs.com.

This site offers both pre-made templates and personalized designs for both blogger and wordpress sites.  Most of the designs are created with personal blogs in mind in beautiful fonts, soothing colors and lovely, girly icons.

The pre-made templates are beautiful and affordable.  It took me a long time to decide.  But I'm happy with the one I've chosen.

As of now, I'm not sure if I want to move to my own domain, use blogger or switch to wordpress.  When faced with buying a domain and so many sites out there offering hosting...I just can't concentrate on it.  Plus there is the problem of transferring everything to my new site.  So I'm staying on blogspot for now.  Its free and easy plus I'm not a huge, popular blogger anyway.  I don't really need the extra bells and whistles.

Labels: , , ,