Two Weeks with Lotte



I purchased the original Lotte Berk exercise tape from her daughter's (Esther Fairfax) website.  But I have never really experimented with it as a regular program.

So now I'm going to do this tape every day for the next two weeks.  Tonight was the first night.  This routine is tough.  Even with small repetitions, the muscles will burn immediately.  I have a notion that I will be feeling acute soreness for the next few days.  It will be interesting to see how the preliminary results turn out when compared with Callanetics and the Lydia Bach tapes.

I will keep writing updates.

Above is the program in its entirety.  It was uploaded by Esther Fairfax.  If you enjoy the exercise program, be sure to support Fairfax by buying your own copy from her website.

Labels: , , , ,